December 14, 2011

Excerpt from my new short story


Warning! The following is not PG, proceed with caution.


I’ve been a father and a husband.
I’ve been widowed before too.
I’ve loved and been in love and know enough to know that there is a difference between the two. My first wife, Carolyn, was kind and gentle, worthy of any man’s devotion. Initially, I could not reciprocate her love for me. Our marriage was a political one, an alignment of Duke and Duchess to strengthen ties between neighbouring provinces and the realm as a whole. It was only when my wife had fallen ill that I began to truly love her. But as I’ve stated prior, I was not in love with her.
The difference between loving and being in love – I have often wondered if it lies within the stirrings of one’s inner being, the drive to want and need a person wholly, or is it in the intent; that vessel of the mind that allows one to truly fall in love. I have been wondering that since I met Jasmine, around a year after Carolyn’s passing.
It began first as lust and casual dalliances, but evolved into somewhat else. Certainly not love. But there was a dependence growing between the two of us like a sweet addiction. That addiction soon bore fruit in the form of a child: my little angel, Rebecca, the third of the three women most important in my life. But even Rebecca, in all her splendor and my glory at having had her, was not what eventually made me fall in love with Jasmine. I can’t explain it other than to say that it fits. The chemistry between us is undeniable and, though I still grieve for Carolyn, I have never been happier in my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She smiled and then we kissed, her tongue darting between my lips as my hands caressed her, helping her out of the gown. Our lips parted and she flung herself on the bed, slipping off the rest of the gown, lying naked before me. Her body was beautiful and my pulse quickened at the sight of her. At once, I tore off my shirt and undid my breeches with difficulty, finally managing to get them by my hard phallus. As I sank into the bed she spread her legs and then I finally took her.
Hard.
And fast.
Our lovemaking was at once a race and a long-distance run. The pace was excruciating. We were insatiable. Again and again, I took her from every possible angle to every possible climax, holding off on my own until I finally spent myself and my seed within her.
That was the first of many such dalliances.


0 comments:

Post a Comment