September 15, 2011

You are all a part of my evolution!

I feel obligated to inform you all that you are all a part of my evolution. Every person I meet, everyone involved in my life in some way – you all serve to make me better than I am or could have been otherwise. The same goes from your perspective as well. Knowing me has made you a better person.

A shout out to four incredible people (in alphabetical order by last name):

David Allen

You’re an amazing person. You want the best things in life and you won’t settle for your close friends having anything less than the best either. Your commitment to excellence and the passion with which you pursue your endeavours will forever inspire me. I’m truly lucky to have a friend like you.

Tyler Brown

You’re an all-around incredible person. You’ve got so many attributes that stand out in my mind. You’re funny, easy-going, and a pleasure to be around. You’re one of those people that I know I will be friends with for the rest of my life no matter what happens or where we end up. I value that more than you know.

Danielle d’Entremont

Candidate for the most bubbly person I know, haha. You’re so fun to be around and have that unique capacity to make even the rainiest day seem a little less bleak. But more than that, you’re so human too, and it’s a very refreshing thing to see. I don’t have to worry about ulterior motives with you because, well, you’re just you and that’s just fine!

Aaron Volk

You’re definitely the most complicated person I know and in many ways a mirror of my own soul. I love that you’ve helped bring out some sides of me that were buried deep down. I’ve got to say that we probably have the most complicated relationship (complicated in a good way) but we know how much our friendship means to one another and that means we’ll have each others backs when push comes to shove. I’m very happy to have met you.


Now don’t feel bad if I omitted you. I didn’t want to sit here all night writing this. There’s obviously a ton more people who have made huge impacts in my life. I just wanted to give these four a special shout out for always being there and being committed to me. Whether it’s been visits or calls in times of distress or just plain old drinking and bad decisions, they all carry weight and you guys might not often be told how much worth you have to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment